Data Management Case Study
With a strong data management culture, Kayentis developed a process to ensure full data cleaning on an ongoing basis in eCOA.
This process included reconciliation with data imported from the IVRS and the EDC system.
A data management case study revealing Kayentis’ skills in eCOA
Kayentis’ solution is based on several criteria:
- Data management team access to data collected in real time
- A 100% query management process for verification of subject and physician data
- Discrepancy resolution according to data cleaning specifications and the data management plan
- Weekly updates from the data management team to the investigators regarding open queries
- And data transfers of cleaned data according to sponsor specifications.
To download the complete data management case study, please click here:
Last update : 17 January 2018