100% dedicated to eCOA
As an expert in electronic capture, Kayentis helps improve clinical trials with electronic solutions and services: improved data quality and reliability, increased productivity, compliance and patient engagement.
Kayentis manages a range of eCOA solutions (ePRO, eClinRO, eObsRO, ePerfO, eDiary), taking into account key factors, especially the choice of the device and features to reflect the patient needs, the pathology, or the duration of the trial.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Our solutions are very intuitive and seamless for all users, ensuring the highest quality for your data.
- Our connectivity solutions enable you to have immediate access to your data.
- A complete and integrated web Portal allows you to monitor your study easily.
- The features and benefits of the Clin’Form platform include:
- Real-time data access and instant scores/alerts
- Query management and online queries for the investigator site
To choose the right type of eCOA
ePRO (ELECTRONIC PATIENT-REPORTED OUTCOME)
based on patients reports, is recommended if you want to collect data on symptoms (e.g. pain intensity, nausea) and feelings.
eCLinRO (ELECTRONIC CLINICIAN-REPORTED OUTCOME)
is recommended if clinical measurement or interpretation is required. Here the report is made by a trained healthcare professional.
eObsRO (ELECTRONIC OBSERVER-REPORTED OUTCOME)
is recommended if the patient cannot answer directly (e.g. children, elderly people, or for specific pathologies) but a clinical interpretation is not needed. It can be based on a report made by a parent or a caregiver who observes the patient in daily life.
ePerfO (ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE OUTCOME)
is recommended to measure defined tasks assessing functional performances, e.g. measures of gait speed, memory recall, or other cognitive tests.
eDiary (PATIENT DIARY)
is recommended to measure a patient’s treatment schedule at home, where the patient is not supervised by clinical stuff.