Flexible. Robust. User-friendly
A single platform
for both decentralized
and site-based clinical trials
Capturing patients’ input into clinical trials should not be a burden for patients or sites. With our cutting-edge, user-friendly technology, we provide sponsors and CROs with real-time data capture on-site or at home, and we aim to improve the overall experience of patients in clinical trials.
KAYENTIS, A GLOBAL PROVIDER OF eCOA AND DCT SOLUTIONS
A fully integrated patient-centric platform
We offer a wide range of solutions and features to manage new normal eCOA trials.
- The most flexible set of data collection modes (Provisioned Devices – PD, BYOD, WebCOA, and remote interview mode)
- Key patient engagement features to improve the patient experience: eDiary reminder, flexible options for data entry, virtual visits, embedded media player providing relevant information
- Platform open to several levels of integration with other data collection systems (e.g., wearables)
A high-quality service for successful and streamlined trials
We aim to build strong partnerships with our clients.
- Our teams of project managers and data managers support sponsor teams throughout the project to deliver a high-quality service that is adapted to client needs.
- Our scientific and clinical team supports you through thorough protocol review and key points of attention highlight
OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY APPROACH
We are committed to our responsibility for the environment and to giving back to our community.
- We care about the planet
- We foster well-being at work
- We respect people and encourage diversity
- We value our community
Benefit from the alliance between Kayentis and ClinOne and access to a complete range of… | Read More
The rate at which we now collect data in clinical trials is astonishing. With decentralization… | Read More
Responsiveness, reliability, professionalism, friendliness…discover why 95.6% of Kayentis clients recommend Kayentis in 2023! Challenge your… | Read More
Date: March 20 Time: 10am EDT (NA) / 2pm GMT (UK) / 3pm CET (EU-Central)… | Read More
98% of our employees are satisfied or very satisfied with their relationship with their colleagues… | Read More
Despite the evolution in pediatric legislation and a renewed interest in developing therapeutics for pediatric… | Read More