Global provider of eCOA solutions
Supporting sponsors, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies and CROs, we aim to improve clinical trials with intuitive and innovative electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions, for better data quality and trial efficiency.
Global solutions for supervised
and unsupervised eCOA
We offer a wide range of eCOA solutions to fit each study and therapeutic area. Our devices are designed to improve clinical trial compliance and reduce data capture errors with intuitive, efficient and user-friendly eCOA solutions for patients. With safe and real-time data capture, patients and sponsors fully benefit from the advantages of electronic solutions, adapted to both supervised and unsupervised clinical studies.
Committed to improve
the quality of clinical studies
Over 10 years of global eCOA experience has allowed us to build powerful tools and services that help sponsors to collect complete, accurate and reliable data.
Improving patient engagement
Patient engagement is key to increasing both the quantity and quality of clinical trials data while ensuring compliance regarding taking the clinical trial drug(s), filling diaries, and remaining actively involved in the trial.
This increase in quality generates overall savings in the budget for the trial while at the same time increasing relevant data collection.
- // eCOA Back-up Solutions: Perception vs Reality //
Digital solutions have without a doubt improved both… | Read More
- Press Release // Kayentis opens Japanese subsidiary to support growth of Asia-Pacific clinical trials sector
Proximity will facilitate local and international sponsor access… | Read More
- How can digital innovation turn clinical trials into a positive patient and site experience?
Digital innovation is increasingly penetrating the healthcare industry… | Read More
- Kayentis gives back to its community by donating to two local associations
Aware of its responsibility towards the environment, Kayentis… | Read More
- Kayentis extends its contribution to scientific research in clinical trial endpoint assessment and joins the Critical Path Institute’s ePRO Consortium
Kayentis announces that it has joined the C-Path’s… | Read More