Since 2005, we have been involved in clinical development, helping sponsors and CROs to bring simplicity to the collection of clinical trials data for both patients and sites. Over the years, we have developed a full range of services, enlarging our eCOA solutions portfolio to support the post-COVID new normal of decentralized and hybrid trials, enabling telehealth visits, and integration with other apps or external devices.
Offering new perspectives to improve the quality of clinical trials, we provide solutions to maximize patient engagement and compliance.
Through the quality of the solutions, services, and databases that we provide to sponsors and CROs, we contribute to the reliability of clinical research and help to improve human health.
A strong partner to ensure the success of your decentralized clinical trials
- We have a single patient-centric platform for decentralized and on-site clinical trials
- We have the solid eCOA experience required to face clinical trials complexities
- +16 years worldwide eCOA experience in most therapeutic areas
- key player in the eCOA ecosystem
- We have in-depth clinical and scientific expertise
- We have a strong culture of data management
- We work hand-in-hand with you to meet your requirements, propose flexible options, and deliver top-quality services
- 90.8% Net Promoter Score (2022 survey)
- We are a sustainable company in a sustainable world
Our global capabilities and local operational teams
We have 3 operational sites globally (US, Europe, and Asia) with project management and data management capabilities, allowing us to be as close as possible to your operational teams.
We are committed to support key stakeholders in clinical trials and collaborate with diverse associations to continuously improve our solutions and our range of services.
We are involved in the eCOA consortium to help to advance the future of clinical trials and contribute to ongoing scientific research
We also regularly collaborate with sites and patient associations.
Kayentis at a glance
A key player in decentralized clinical trials