In contrast to paper solutions, electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) demonstrates strengths such as: Accuracy
Big Pharma Case Study
Kayentis has more than eighteen years of success stories with Big Pharma, and has been helping Big Pharma mitigate clinical trial challenges.
“Kayentis is the best vendor we have worked with. The team is interested in the success of the study, and every team member at Kayentis is experienced in their job and able to execute their work.” said a Top 5 pharma clinical team member.
eCOA assessment & decentralized clinical trials
- Site-based and/or at-home completed ePRO
- Implementation of patient eDiaries, design of protocol-specific eDiaries
- Combination of ePRO/eDiaries/eClinROs/eObsROs
- Management of complex studies, e.g., pediatric studies with multiple age ranges and combination of ePRO/eObsRO
- Provisioned Devices & BYOD strategies
Early phase clinical research (phase 1 and 2a) focuses on characterizing the behavior of the
In a clinical trials environment that is moving increasingly towards digitalization and decentralization, it remains
In the ever-evolving landscape of biotechnology, groundbreaking advancements continue to shape the future of healthcare.
In this first episode on pediatric clinical trial challenges, Begoña Nafria, pediatrician and patient engagement
Last update : 23 December 2022