In contrast to paper solutions, electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) demonstrates strengths such as: Accuracy
Emerging Biopharma & Biotech (EBP) – 5 key success factors for your clinical trials
With so much at stake, consider partnering with an eCOA and DCT expert!
Kayentis offers a unified platform featuring trustworthy services to ensure the success of electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) and decentralized clinical trials (DCT):
- 18+ years’ eCOA experience navigating diverse clinical trial challenges
- A unified platform for decentralized clinical trials enhancing patient and site experience
- Trusted partnership ensuring top-quality service delivery
- Clinical and scientific experts empowering and supporting your teams
- Therapeutic expertise addressing the unique needs of specific populations
Early phase clinical research (phase 1 and 2a) focuses on characterizing the behavior of the
In a clinical trials environment that is moving increasingly towards digitalization and decentralization, it remains
In the ever-evolving landscape of biotechnology, groundbreaking advancements continue to shape the future of healthcare.
In this first episode on pediatric clinical trial challenges, Begoña Nafria, pediatrician and patient engagement
Last update : 26 July 2023