Kayentis extends its contribution to scientific research in clinical trial endpoint assessment and joins the Critical Path Institute’s ePRO Consortium
Kayentis announces that it has joined the C-Path’s ePRO Consortium, a nonprofit organization dedicated to advance the science of clinical trial endpoint assessment, and will contribute to the “eCOA Getting Better Together” initiative.
Over the last decade, Kayentis has grown its presence in the scientific and technological development of clinical outcome assessments by:
- Reinforcing strategy on eCOA: Kayentis has become a company of experts in the eCOA field
- Extending its panel of therapeutic areas and clinical outcome assessments: Kayentis is present in a broad range of therapeutic areas (e.g. oncology, dermatology, immuno-inflammation, cardiovascular, ophthalmology, women’s health…) and can implement almost any type of questionnaire.
- Designing customized and patient centric electronic diaries: Kayentis has designed and implemented electronic diaries for 200 clinical trials in more than 75 languages, including complex multi-arm study designs as well as diaries designed to support innovative label claims such as the first personalized immunotherapy treatment approved by both FDA and EMA.
- Publishing white papers and articles to support the community of digital service providers engaged in advancing clinical science
- Recently appointing a Medical Director to go further in patient- and site-centric approaches
Today, Kayentis joins the C-Path’s ePRO Consortium, a recognized global organization, and will contribute to the collaborative effort aimed at continuing research in the field of clinical outcomes. “By joining the C-Path’s ePRO Consortium, we will support the effort dedicated to improve the way patient-centered digital solutions are designed, selected, validated and implemented”, says Estelle Haenel, Kayentis Medical Director.
Several Kayentis members from different departments are involved in the “eCOA Getting Better Together” initiative of the C-Path’s ePRO Consortium. This initiative aims at working collaboratively on key issues defined as requiring prompt action for improvement, such as:
- Realignment of expectations across all clinical trials stakeholders
- Clear identification of critical issues and other concerns
- Securing better collaboration between eCOA providers, contract research organizations (CROs), and sponsors
- Improvement of the Request For Proposal process, Startup/Build (including User Acceptance Testing and Site training) and data management processes
By joining this initiative, Kayentis is contributing to the global effort to produce best practice guidance and communication on the use of clinical outcome assessments in clinical trials.
“I am really glad that Kayentis has joined the C-Path’s ePRO Consortium and has already registered to participate in a wide range of workshops ; in this way we will be able to actively contribute to building industry standards and making eCOA projects more efficient for the benefit of sponsors, sites and patients”, says Guillaume JUGE, Kayentis CEO.
Estelle Haenel, Kayentis Medical Director
Last update : 26 September 2019