Sensitive to users’ needs, we aim to ensure that both patient and site have the best experience possible and that you receive a high-quality, clean final database. We collaborate with patients, clients, and other clinical trials stakeholders to develop custom-made solutions, flexible to fit the needs of any project, and adapted to the specificities of patient populations and therapeutic areas.
Patients, sites, and sponsors are at the heart of our considerations
User-friendly technology to ease the PATIENT experience
As clinical trials digitalization accelerates, using one single platform and implementing robust technology integration contribute to a smooth and positive patients’ experience.
- Completing questionnaires according to patients’ needs: patients can complete all relevant questionnaires via the most suitable data collection mode using the same credentials: provisioned device (large range available with different screen sizes for a better patient experience), BYOD, interview
- Features to improve patient engagement: e.g. reminder alerts, televisit, Participant Feedback Questionnaire (to easily collect feedback from study participants regarding their trial experience)
- Receiving study information and support: training and study resources (pdf/videos) are directly accessible via the same device through the Kayentis Media Player
Innovative technology to improve the SITE experience
To support sites, we have developed efficient solutions to monitor and manage the study:
- With our Clin’form webportal, site staff can perform timely monitoring of the patient data, generate appropriate data clarifications and review compliance reports
- Our telemedicine feature is embedded in Clin’form app, and allows the study visit to happen regardless of the situation
- Training material (slide decks, videos, recordings) are always available via a quick and easy access
- Our chat feature easily connects site staff with the helpdesk via instant messaging
- Back-up collection modes can be activated when necessary, and site staff keeps control of their utilization
Streamlined services & efficient technology to support SPONSORS
We work hand-in-hand with you to meet your requirements, propose flexible options, and deliver top-quality services (recommendation rate: 90.8% – 2022 survey).
- Scientific and clinical team support you through thorough protocol review and identify key points of attention
- Operational sites in 3 time zones – US, Europe, and Asia
- Strong data management capabilities and real time data access for monitoring and management
- Remote management of protocol amendments
- Interoperable system
- Robust infrastructure and hosting solution with a disaster recovery plan and hourly data back-up